1. Connect to the server via 'Remote Desktop'.
2. Run "MailEnable Administrator' that can be found in the 'Start' menu.
3. Now collapse the 'MailEnable Management' then 'Servers' then 'localhost' and then 'Connectors' node.
4. Under the Connectors you will find a node 'SMTP'. Right click on 'SMTP' and then left click on "Properties". A 'SMTP Properties' dialog box will open.
5. Now go to 'Inbound' tab.
6. Check the 'Also listen on alternate port' check-box.
7. A text field will be enabled and here you can enter the required port, say 26.
8. Click on the 'OK' button.
9. Now restart SMTP by right clicking on it and choosing the 'Stop' and then 'Start' options.
10. Close the 'MailEnable Administrator' by saving the changes.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
You can use the Remote Desktop feature to access your desktop. For example, if you are on Windows...
If you purchase Plesk Power Pack addon, then you can get MS SQL Server:MS SQL Server supportWith...
The unauthenticated versions of Windows Server brings all of the power of Windows Server...