- You can customize your hosting environment and server to your needs. This option is not available on shared/SDX/reseller server as the same server software is used by all users, so not all settings can be changed to your liking.
- Your IP addresses are not shared with anyone else.
- You can run background servers/processes on you VPS.
- You have full root access to your VPS.
However, at the same time, VPS hardware resources (especially CPU) comes from the same machine shared by other VPS.
With the hosting services we provide, the best upgrade path depends on Control or Power.
For Control, the upgrade path is:
Shared : Reseller : VPS : Dedicated
For Power, the upgrade path is:
Shared : VPS : Dedicated
- 1 Users Found This Useful
If you have cPanel, this is due to incompatiblity between the VPS system and cPanel. The VPS...
Please register your private name servers using the tutorial that applies to your domain...
If you would like to change the OS of your VPS, you need to take a complete backup of any of your...
We recommend enterprise level operating systems such as CentOS. This is because it has the most...
First, you need to understand that if your VPS is compromised, then its already too late. So what...