.rm extensions) to your account.
2. Use a text editor (such as Notepad) to create a metafile containing a
RealAudio URL. For example, the contents of your file should be in the
where yourdomain.com is the name of your website here.
3. Save your metafile as text using a .ram filename extension.
4. In your HTML document, reference the metafile in a hyperlink. For
You can use relative or complete paths. If you use complete paths, you must
include both the yourdomain.com and the complete path. For example:
5. When a user clicks on the link, the audio file(s) begin to download. The
RealAudio Player begins playing after a few seconds. It does not need to
wait for the entire file to be downloaded.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Sendmail: /usr/lib/sendmailPerl5: /usr/bin/perlServerpath: /home/username/public_htmlRoot path:...
If you're new to scripting, or getting the dreaded "Internal Server Error" when you try to run a...
Server Side Includes (SSI) is a feature of CGI that enables you to dynamically insert a piece of...
Although you can place cgi scripts in random directories throughout your site, it's best if you...
PHP is a powerful server-side scripting language that can be used to extend the functionality of...