Note: replace example.org with your domain name.
1. From the Tools menu select Accounts
2. Click Add
3. Select Email Account type and press next
4. Display name should be your name, press next
5. Email address should be your complete email address: e.g. [email protected]
(a) Incoming mail server type: POP3 if you want to download emails to your computer and delete them from the server or IMAP if you want to keep your emails on the server and be able to access them from webmail and your computer.
(b) Incoming mail server: mail.example.org
(c) Outgoing mail server: mail.example.org
(d) select [v] Outgoing server requires authentication
7. Email username is your complete email address, e.g. [email protected]
8. Password is your email password, press Next
9. Click Finish to complete the setup
The above will work fine if your ISP does not block outgoing port (25). Some major ISPs do block it. In that case you will not be able to send email. If this happens, we can by pass the block. Let us proceed to edit the account settings.
10. From the Tools menu select Accounts, highlight your Mail account and click Properties
11. Select the Advanced tab
12. Outgoing mail (SMTP) change the port from 25 to 465 and select [v] This server requires a secure connection (SSL), click OK and close the account.
If you get a security certificate warning about not being verified when the mail is sent, you can either ignore it and continue or in step 6(c) change the outgoing server to your JaguarPC hosting server name which is usually something.nocdirect.com that comes installed with SSL on the mail server.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
To access webmail...
Email auto responders will automatically send a customized auto response (that you compose) to...
You configure a "private" email account for one or many users who will be receiving and sending...
Email forwarding is a feature which forwards an email sent to an address within your domain to...
Our cPanel has a built in feature, which allows you to block these email messages in a multitude...